Maddie Walker who liked To Refine Like Silver’s Facebook page
Debbie Fortin who commented on 6 site . . . I think she really wanted to win!
Angela DeLange Frazier who liked my author’s page, Jeanna Ellsworth
Lynn Bischoff who commented in Austen Authors
Jen Sparks who commented on my personal page
Claire Tautphaeus who commented on my personal page
Thank you all for commenting! Please contact me with your preference of paperback or eBook and I’ll get the book to you as soon as I can!
Here are some of my favorite comments (I should put them all down – they made my day!):
· “Love it! Again, you are such an inspiration!!!” Mandi Sue Keddington
· “Love the cover!!! Can't wait to read the story!!!!” Erika Hoemke
· “Lovely cover and a brilliant book!!” Sophie Andrews
· “Beautifully done, Jeanna Putnam Ellsworth. Your daughter and friend are gorgeous!” Joy King
· “Well @Rebecca Laird Watkins a picture is worth a thousand words. I see love here and the it would be the picture that would make me choose the book. Of course my friend Jeanna Putnam Ellsworth is a great writer. Seriously "A picture is worth a thousand words" Good luck Jeanna.” Elizabeth Cohen
· “Quite beautiful!! And even more special because your daughter is the model! I can see why it would be your favorite!” Angela Withrow
· “So I'm guessing the cover is Darcy and Georgiana? I really love the back with the refining of the silver. Looking forward to your publication as I know this is one of your favorite stories that you've written. I hope you do well when it hits the press. Best of luck! Jen Red” Jennifer Redlarczyk
· “Rebecca Laird/Kara Watkins ---The cover is gorgeous.... I cannot wait to read this variation. Kudos to you, Jeanna Ellsworth!” Debbie Chandler Hughes
Thanks again for all those who commented! Congratulations to all those who won! Don’t forget to message me and tell me which version you would like to win, eBook or paperback. And thanks again to Rebecca Watkins and Kara Watkins for making the cover so beautiful!
Hey Lady Publications