“THE QUESTION IS NOT WHAT YOU LOOK AT, BUT WHAT YOU SEE.” — Henry David Thoreau
It is just as I pictured it! So I ask you again, how is it possible to have my dream and what I am imaging turn out so perfectly when another is the artist? I do not know. All I know is that I have been so blessed to work with Rebecca Watkins. Her vision is just like I’d hoped.
To motivate you, to spark your mojo, to stimulate the creativity . . . here are the quotes that I love so much.
· Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare — Japanese proverb
· The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going –– Anonymous
· Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men’s blood and probably will not be realized. Make big plans. Aim high in hope and work –– Daniel H. Burnham
· Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. –– St. Augustine
· If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther –– John Wooden
· Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible –– Frank Gaines
· Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements –– Napoleon Hill
· A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more –– Rosabeth Moss Kanter
· The difference between try and triumph is a little “umph” –– Marvin Phillips
I am so blessed to have found such wonderful talent to paint my cover of my book. There is much more to do on it yet, but one can really see where it is going. Have a little vision, you will see in July what miracles have occurred with paint and brush.
As for you and your mojo? Have a little vision, aim high, and give it a little “umph”! Have a productive day! May your daydreams turn into visions, for nothing is impossible!
Hey Lady Publications